Wednesday, October 3, 2007

One week in...

I've finally settled into a bit of a routine here. In the morning, I bring all my things down the mountain to Jan's room and leave it there for the day. I have classes at Yonsei from 9 to 1 each week day. My friend June is in my class, and I've met a few other people in it who I like as well. It's a small class- only about 12 people- so we get a lot of individual attention. The teachers are really patient with us beginners...
And I also have a few friends who I go out with! Check these out...


Every weekend, the art university next to mine, Hongik University, has a market set up by it's students... Here's Jan, June and I in some hats made there!


My first night out, June and her friends took me around Itaewon, the major club district in Seoul...


These are some of my other friends who I go out with around here. From left to right: Malcolm, Cho, and Les.

No comments: