Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hello, all...

I can't believe we've already been here for a week!

Since I last wrote, Jan and I have done many things...

We went out on the town in Jeju one night, going to various clubs and noraebangs (karaoke rooms!), and met some locals...

On Saturday, we went to a spa. Jan had done this before, but it was my first time, so when she told me I'd have to go naked, I was a little intimidated... But it was only awkward at first. After a while, I got over it and just relaxed... and it was SO worth it. It was a really relaxing experience-- I plan to make it a habit of going while I'm here.

Yesterday, we went shopping and I bought gifts for my family in Insa-dong. It was a bit touristy, so I saw a lot of white faces! Haha... we are a rarity here.

I am a little homesick, but I do love Korea. Now I just have to get a better handle on the language... Off to study!

<33 Maggie

No comments: