Monday, July 23, 2007

Because I'm packing...

Here's the weather forecast I found for the first couple days that we'll be in Seoul.

Saturday
Scattered Clouds. High: 84° F. / 29° C. Wind light.
Saturday Night
Chance of Rain. Scattered Clouds. Low: 73° F. / 23° C. Wind light. Chance of precipitation 20%.

Sunday
Scattered Clouds. High: 84° F. / 29° C. Wind SSW 6 mph. / 10 km/h.
Sunday Night
Scattered Clouds. Low: 73° F. / 23° C. Wind SW 6 mph. / 10 km/h.


Not too bad! It seems a lot like the weather here in Connecticut.

I'm starting to get really excited. To make a little extra money in the fall semester, I've found some students who want to take private English lessons. It was actually quite easy: I met an American guy, Damon, on Facebook who has been living in Seoul for a while, teaching private lessons. Since he's moving back to Missouri in the fall, he gave his students who wanted to continue taking lessons to me! I'm going out to dinner with Damon and one of his students next week while I'm in Seoul, to meet them both. Isn't the internet awesome?

Anyway, I'd better get back to packing. It looks like I'll have to bring clothes for all kinds of weather... Just hoping I won't go over the 50 lb airplane limit!

-매기

No comments: