Monday, June 18, 2007

On my way!

Welcome to my blog, where I will be documenting my journeys in Korea from July through December! As a reference, Maggie is the Korean word for catfish... aren't I lucky?

Jan and I depart for South Korea in just 40 days... We will be touring the country for a few weeks, visiting her family in Seoul, and taking a little trip to Jejudo. I can't wait to get a feel for my new home, see the beaches and mountains, and go shopping!

On August 13th, we'll be back home for a month to relax and see our friends off on their way to college. Then, in mid-September, we're off to Seoul again to study at the Korean Language Institute at Yonsei University, in Seoul. We'll be living in the dorms there till mid-December.

Check back often for updates on our awesome adventures to come!

Love,
Maggie

No comments: